Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Western (In Translation Series)
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Member Picks: The Way Way Back (2013)
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Friday, August 18
Members: $6 Click for info Senior (65+): $8
Student (with ID): $8
Early Bird (before 2pm): $7
Mon/Tue Special: $6 Special Series: $5 and up (depending on the event)
The Moxie is located in downtown Springfield, MO at Campbell and McDaniel just south of the entrance to the College Station Car Park, which is free and offers more than 400 covered parking spots. Use the elevator in the garage’s southeastern corner to reach our lobby entrance.
To become a Moxie member, click here.
To purchase a gift card, click here.