Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Member Picks: Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Crooklyn (1994)
- First Reformed
- American Animals
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Friday, December 22
Members: $6 Click for info Senior (65+): $8
Student (with ID): $8
Early Bird (before 2pm): $7
Mon/Tue Special: $6 Special Series: $5 and up (depending on the event)
The Moxie is located in downtown Springfield, MO at Campbell and McDaniel just south of the entrance to the College Station Car Park, which is free and offers more than 400 covered parking spots. Use the elevator in the garage’s southeastern corner to reach our lobby entrance.
To become a Moxie member, click here.
To purchase a gift card, click here.