Films and Showtimes
- Hale County This Morning, This Evening (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts (2019)
- Staff Picks: Carol (2015)
- Roma (Encore)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
Friday, August 17
Members: $6 Click for info Senior (65+): $8
Student (with ID): $8
Early Bird (before 2pm): $7
Mon/Tue Special: $6 Special Series: $5 and up (depending on the event)
The Moxie is located in downtown Springfield, MO at Campbell and McDaniel just south of the entrance to the College Station Car Park, which is free and offers more than 400 covered parking spots. Use the elevator in the garage’s southeastern corner to reach our lobby entrance.
To become a Moxie member, click here.
To purchase a gift card, click here.