Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Live Action Shorts (2019)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Never Look Away
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- Staff Picks: Y Tu Mamá También (2002)
- Staff Picks: Gosford Park (2001)
- Staff Picks: Zodiac (2007)
- Staff Picks: The Last Picture Show (1971)
Big Pharma: Market Failure
- Director(s): Vince Mondillo, Richard Master, Wendell Potter and Henry Nevison
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 60 min.
This local film is Free and open to the public.
Seating is first come first serve.
Summary: Big Pharma: Market Failure is a new 35 minute documentary that looks at the facts and makes
an effective business case for realizable change. It is a compelling drama that reveals the truth of pharma cost and what we can do about it.
There will be a brief discussion following the film. Hosted by the Missouri chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program, Empower Missouri, and Missourians for Single Payer.