Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- The Square
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program A (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program B (2018)
- The Post
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- The Party
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX MIX
- 7 Days in Entebbe
- Amadeus (1984)
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Carbon Trace Shorts (2017)
- Director(s): Carbon Trace Productions Documentary Team
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 30 min.
Local films are $5
Seating is first come first serve.
These four, recently-finished projects represent the kind of work Carbon Trace Productions will be doing as it becomes a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to documentary filmmaking.
- Souriyat – short doc about Souriyat Across Borders, a refugee rehabilitation facility in Jordan.
- Joonyper – short doc about the ravages of heroin addiction in Springfield.
- July SAMS Mission Recap – film about the July Medical mission to Jordan by the Syrian American Medical Society.
- 2017 Great Places in Missouri – film for the American Planning Association about award winners in Missouri.