Films and Showtimes
- Crooklyn (1994)
- American Animals
- Moxie Mornings
- Western (In Translation Series)
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Member Picks: The Way Way Back (2013)
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Carbon Trace Shorts
- Director(s): Carbon Trace Productions Documentary Team
- Genre(s): Documentary, Shorts
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 60 mins.
Local films are $5. Seating is first come first serve.
There will be discussion with the Carbon Trace Productions team between and after the films.
This event will feature three short teasers for current documentary projects, including:
Syrian Doctor (working title), a feature documentary about the efforts of Dr. Tarif Bakdash and the Syrian American Medical Society to care for Syrian refugee children suffering mental trauma due to war.
Student Debt (working title), a feature documentary about the current financial crisis of a generation that may never fully participate in the American Dream.
Souriyat, a documentary short about Syrian women who run a rehabilitation center in Amman Jordan for war-wounded Syrian men and boys.
Plus, we’ll show two, short completed projects:
We will also show a short recap video from our participation in the April 2017 medical mission to Jordan by the Syrian American Medical Society.
Samraka, a satiric, short homage to the non-narrative documentary style of director Ron Fricke from his films Baraka and Samsara.
Filmmakers: Carbon Trace Productions documentary team
Executive Producer: Andy Cline
Producers: Shane Franklin, Shannon Cay Bowers, Chelsea Eichholz, Tyler Beck
Chief Cinematographer and Editor: Taye Taye