Films and Showtimes
- Thelma & Louise @ MOTHER'S BREWERY
- How To Start A War/ Dancer
- Victoria and Abdul
- My Journey Through French Cinema
- Stray Dog (2014)
- The Exorcist (1973)
- On Stage: Ashton Celebration (The Royal Ballet Dances Frederick Ashton)
- Big Pharma: Market Failure
- Carbon Trace Shorts (2017)
- Small Town Z The Next Chapter
- Mad Hot Ballroom (2005)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (Drury @ the Moxie)
- Red River (1948)
- The Kid (1921)
- Les Visiteurs (1993) Drury @ the Moxie
- High Noon (1952)
- Where Do We Go Now? (2011) Drury @ the Moxie
- A Fistful of Dollars (1964)
- The Wild Bunch (1969)
- Unforgiven (1992)
- A Town Called Panic (2016)
Carbon Trace Shorts
- Director(s): Carbon Trace Productions Documentary Team
- Genre(s): Documentary, Shorts
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 60 mins.
Local films are $5. Seating is first come first serve.
There will be discussion with the Carbon Trace Productions team between and after the films.
This event will feature three short teasers for current documentary projects, including:
Syrian Doctor (working title), a feature documentary about the efforts of Dr. Tarif Bakdash and the Syrian American Medical Society to care for Syrian refugee children suffering mental trauma due to war.
Student Debt (working title), a feature documentary about the current financial crisis of a generation that may never fully participate in the American Dream.
Souriyat, a documentary short about Syrian women who run a rehabilitation center in Amman Jordan for war-wounded Syrian men and boys.
Plus, we’ll show two, short completed projects:
We will also show a short recap video from our participation in the April 2017 medical mission to Jordan by the Syrian American Medical Society.
Samraka, a satiric, short homage to the non-narrative documentary style of director Ron Fricke from his films Baraka and Samsara.
Filmmakers: Carbon Trace Productions documentary team
Executive Producer: Andy Cline
Producers: Shane Franklin, Shannon Cay Bowers, Chelsea Eichholz, Tyler Beck
Chief Cinematographer and Editor: Taye Taye