Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Animated Shorts (2019)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts (2019)
- Staff Picks: Carol (2015)
- Roma (Encore)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Never Look Away
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- Staff Picks: Y Tu Mamá También (2002)
Chahinaz: What Rights for Women?
- Director: Samia Chala
- Producer: Patrice Barrat
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 60 min.
FREE SCREENING in partnership with Ozarks Public Television as part of Women and Girls Lead , a public media initiative designed to focus, educate, and connect women, girls, and their allies across the globe to address the challenges of the 21st century.
SUMMARY: Chahinaz, a 20-year-old student in Algeria, has mixed feelings about the Western world and its values, but she admires the freedom of Western women. Through her curiosity and voyage of self-discovery, Chahinaz begins to wonder what life is like for women in other Muslim countries and around the world and why things are slow to change in Algeria.