Films and Showtimes
- Thelma & Louise @ MOTHER'S BREWERY
- How To Start A War/ Dancer
- Victoria and Abdul
- My Journey Through French Cinema
- Stray Dog (2014)
- The Exorcist (1973)
- On Stage: Ashton Celebration (The Royal Ballet Dances Frederick Ashton)
- Big Pharma: Market Failure
- Carbon Trace Shorts (2017)
- Small Town Z The Next Chapter
- Mad Hot Ballroom (2005)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (Drury @ the Moxie)
- Red River (1948)
- The Kid (1921)
- Les Visiteurs (1993) Drury @ the Moxie
- High Noon (1952)
- Where Do We Go Now? (2011) Drury @ the Moxie
- A Fistful of Dollars (1964)
- The Wild Bunch (1969)
- Unforgiven (1992)
- A Town Called Panic (2016)
Chahinaz: What Rights for Women?
- Director: Samia Chala
- Producer: Patrice Barrat
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 60 min.
FREE SCREENING in partnership with Ozarks Public Television as part of Women and Girls Lead , a public media initiative designed to focus, educate, and connect women, girls, and their allies across the globe to address the challenges of the 21st century.
SUMMARY: Chahinaz, a 20-year-old student in Algeria, has mixed feelings about the Western world and its values, but she admires the freedom of Western women. Through her curiosity and voyage of self-discovery, Chahinaz begins to wonder what life is like for women in other Muslim countries and around the world and why things are slow to change in Algeria.