Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Member Picks: Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Crooklyn (1994)
- First Reformed
- American Animals
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Chahinaz: What Rights for Women?
- Director: Samia Chala
- Producer: Patrice Barrat
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 60 min.
FREE SCREENING in partnership with Ozarks Public Television as part of Women and Girls Lead , a public media initiative designed to focus, educate, and connect women, girls, and their allies across the globe to address the challenges of the 21st century.
SUMMARY: Chahinaz, a 20-year-old student in Algeria, has mixed feelings about the Western world and its values, but she admires the freedom of Western women. Through her curiosity and voyage of self-discovery, Chahinaz begins to wonder what life is like for women in other Muslim countries and around the world and why things are slow to change in Algeria.