Films and Showtimes
- Loving Vincent
- Moxie Mornings
- The Wild Bunch (1969)
- Swim Team (2016)
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Faces Places
- On Stage: Follies
- Unforgiven (1992)
- Carbon Trace Shorts (2017)
- Member Pick: Dazed and Confused (1993)
- The Goonies (1985)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Nutcracker
- Wonder Wheel
- Belle de Jour (1968)
- A Town Called Panic (2009)
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- The General (1927)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Starring: Drew Barrymore, Erika Eleniak, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote
- Director: Steven Spielberg
- Genre(s): Adventure, Sci-Fi, Drama, Fantasy, Family
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 115 min.
These FREE screenings are part of MOXIE FLIX, a monthly series focusing on essential films for kids to see before they turn 13.
SUMMARY:Steven Spielberg’s classic tale of an extra-terrestrial who is accidentally left behind on earth and befriends a young boy and his family.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A masterpiece that deserves to be seen and appreciated on a big screen."- Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"One of the loveliest and happiest of American movie entertainments."- Charles Taylor, Salon.com
"E.T. is essentially a spiritual autobiography, a portrait of the filmmaker as a typical suburban kid set apart by an uncommonly fervent, mystical imagination. It comes out disarmingly funny, spontaneous, bighearted."- Gary Arnold, Washington Post
"A film that connects so beautifully to our sense of wonder and joy."- Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times
"Music for the eyes. That's why it has become a treasured classic. That's why we'll see it again and again."- Jay Carr, Boston Globe
"Captivating, endearingly optimistic and magical at times, Steven Spielberg's fantasy about a stranded alien from outer space protected by three kids until it can arrange for passage home is certain to capture the imagination of the world's youth."- Todd McCarthy, Variety