Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Member Picks: Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Crooklyn (1994)
- First Reformed
- American Animals
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Here's to Wishing I Had My Cats at the Rapture
- Starring: Joseph Reece, Geoffery Pottorff, Emmy Panzica
- Director: J.Large
- Genre: Psychological Dramedy
- Rating: This motion picture contains strong language, some drug use, and brief nudity.
- Running Time: 95 min.
A week shy of the end of the world, drug addict, Luke Walsh (Joseph Reece) finds himself underground with his once-best friend, Billy Dyer (Geoffery Pottorff). As the days pass, and Luke’s detox launches him into a potential crash landing to his life, Luke recounts his recent romantic encounter with a woman. An encounter, he isn’t entirely sure took place. As he explains his encounter, the two begin to examine their choices and question their friendship, their purpose, and even their sanity.