Films and Showtimes
- On Stage: Frankenstein (Encore)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Jenesis (Local Film)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
Makers: Women in Hollywood
- Starring: Jane Fonda, Shonda Rhimes, Glenn Close, Alfre Woodard
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 54 min.
FREE SCREENING in partnership with Ozarks Public Television as part of Women and Girls Lead, a public media initiative designed to focus, educate, and connect women, girls, and their allies across the globe to address the challenges of the 21st century.
Makers: Women in Hollywood showcases the women of showbiz, from the earliest pioneers to present-day power players, as they influence the creation of one of the country’s biggest commodities: entertainment. Audiences hear from actress-producer-activist Jane Fonda; television powerhouse Shonda Rhimes, who created Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal; screenwriter Linda Woolverton, who re-imagined the traditional Disney princess; writer-director-actress Lena Dunham, who mines comedy and drama gold by exploring what it’s really like to be a young woman today; and six-time Academy Award nominee Glenn Close.