Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Seek Help
- Clue @ Mother's Brewery
- The Beguiled
- On Stage: Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Beatriz at Dinner
- The Little Hours
- Beauty and the Beast (1946)
- The Hero
- On Stage: George Balanchine’s Jewels
- Fargo @ Mother's Brewery
- After The Storm (In Translation Series)
- The Lady Vanishes (1938)
- Graduation (In Translation Series)
- A Ghost Story
- Rebecca (1940)
- Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
- Spellbound (1945)
- Napoleon Dynamite @ MOTHER'S BREWERY
- Ponyo (2008)
- Notorious (1946)
- On Stage: Peter Pan
- On Stage: Angels in America (Part One Millennium Approaches)
- May It Last: A Portrait of the Avett Brothers
- Longing and Belonging: The Best Live Action Films from Children’s Film Festival Seattle 2017
- Shine On! The Best Animated Films from Children’s Film Festival Seattle 2017
- On Stage: Angels in America (Part Two Perestroika)
- Thelma & Louise @ MOTHER'S BREWERY
- On Stage: Ashton Celebration (The Royal Ballet Dances Frederick Ashton)
- Mad Hot Ballroom (2005)
- The Kid (1921)
- A Town Called Panic (2016)
- Starring: Noah Jermain, Molly Grotha, Michael Watterson, Carissa Cassil
- Director: Sean Thiessen
- Writer(s): Sean Thiessen, Becca Thompson
- Genre(s): Adventure, Comedy, Horror
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: Approx. 28 minutes
Local Films are $5 Seating is first come first served.
Film Synopsis: On Halloween night, Derek and his ragtag group of friends accidentally awaken a shapeshifting monster that threatens their reputations—and their lives.
Full Description: Derek just wants to fit in. He’s less than thrilled about trick-or-treating with his nerdy best friend Stephen, especially when they run into his head-over-heels crush Sami Stillwater. But something ominous is lurking their town, and after an encounter with the fearsome paranormal journalist Billie-Jean, the boys discover Derek accidentally awoke the shapeshifting Riverbend Lagoon Monster.
Posers tackles the coming-of-age themes such as friendship and being true to yourself, while playing on audience members heartstrings and making them laugh along the way.
A short film from Missouri State University’s Electronic Arts Program.