Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- The Square
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program A (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program B (2018)
- The Post
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- The Party
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX MIX
- 7 Days in Entebbe
- Amadeus (1984)
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- The Sundance 2013 Shorts Film Program is a 93-minute collection of eight short films that span fiction, documentary and animation.
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 93 min.
THE DATE (Jenni Toivoniemi, Finland, 8 min) Tino’s manhood is put to the test when he has to host a date for Diablo, the family’s stud cat.
WHIPLASH (Damien Chazelle, USA, 17 min) An aspiring drummer enters an elite conservatory.
SKINNINGROVE (Michael Almereyda, USA, 15 min) Photographer Chris Killip chronicled his time spent among the fiercely independent residents of a remote English fishing village.
UNTIL THE QUIET COMES (Kahlil Joseph, USA, 4 min) Shot in the Nickerson Gardens housing projects in Watts, Los Angeles, this film deals with themes of violence, camaraderie and spirituality through the lens of magical realism.
IRISH FOLK FURNITURE (Tony Donoghue, Ireland, 8 min) In this animated documentary, 16 pieces of old hand-painted furniture are repaired and returned home.
THE EVENT (Julia Pott, USA/United Kingdom, 4 min) Love and a severed foot at the end of the world.
JONAH (Kibwe Tavares, Tanzania/United Kingdom, 20 min) When two young men photograph a gigantic fish leaping from the sea, their small town becomes a tourist attraction.
K.I.T. (Michelle Morgan, USA, 15 min) A guilt-ridden, but well-intentioned, yuppie goes to great lengths to prove she is a decent person.