Films and Showtimes
- Saving Brinton (2017)
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: Frankenstein (Encore)
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
- The Sundance 2013 Shorts Film Program is a 93-minute collection of eight short films that span fiction, documentary and animation.
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 93 min.
THE DATE (Jenni Toivoniemi, Finland, 8 min) Tino’s manhood is put to the test when he has to host a date for Diablo, the family’s stud cat.
WHIPLASH (Damien Chazelle, USA, 17 min) An aspiring drummer enters an elite conservatory.
SKINNINGROVE (Michael Almereyda, USA, 15 min) Photographer Chris Killip chronicled his time spent among the fiercely independent residents of a remote English fishing village.
UNTIL THE QUIET COMES (Kahlil Joseph, USA, 4 min) Shot in the Nickerson Gardens housing projects in Watts, Los Angeles, this film deals with themes of violence, camaraderie and spirituality through the lens of magical realism.
IRISH FOLK FURNITURE (Tony Donoghue, Ireland, 8 min) In this animated documentary, 16 pieces of old hand-painted furniture are repaired and returned home.
THE EVENT (Julia Pott, USA/United Kingdom, 4 min) Love and a severed foot at the end of the world.
JONAH (Kibwe Tavares, Tanzania/United Kingdom, 20 min) When two young men photograph a gigantic fish leaping from the sea, their small town becomes a tourist attraction.
K.I.T. (Michelle Morgan, USA, 15 min) A guilt-ridden, but well-intentioned, yuppie goes to great lengths to prove she is a decent person.