Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- At Eternity's Gate
- Love, Actually (2003)
- Moxie Flix: Miracle on 34th street (1947)
- Of the Former & Pioneer
- Under the Gun (2016)
- The Royal Ballet presents The Nutcracker
- The Favourite
- Space Buddies (Local Film)
- Staff Picks: Perfect Blue (1997)
- Staff Picks: Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
The Gold Rush (1925)
- Starring: Charles Chaplin, Mack Swain, Tom Murray
- Director: Charles Chaplin
- Genre(s): Classics, Comedy
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 95 min.
Join us for this classic Charlie Chaplin film. This screening is FREE! and is part of the Library’s Big Read project.
SUMMARY: A lone prospector ventures into Alaska looking for gold. He gets mixed up with some burly characters and falls in love with the beautiful Georgia. He tries to win her heart with his singular charm.
"Here is a comedy with streaks of poetry, pathos, tenderness, linked with brusqueness and boisterousness. It is the outstanding gem of all Chaplin's pictures, as it has more thought and originality than even such masterpieces of mirth as The Kid and Shoulder Arms."- Mordaunt Hall, The New York Times