Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Live Action Shorts (2019)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Never Look Away
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- Staff Picks: Y Tu Mamá También (2002)
- Staff Picks: Gosford Park (2001)
- Staff Picks: Zodiac (2007)
- Staff Picks: The Last Picture Show (1971)
Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- Starring: Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant
- Director: Howard Hawks
- Genre(s): Classics , Comedy , Romance
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 102 min.
These FREE screenings are part of MOXIE FLIX, a monthly series focusing on essential films for kids to see before they turn 13.
Summary:A madcap heiress upsets the staid existence of a straitlaced scientist. [TCM.com]
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"One of the finest screwball comedies ever."- Geoff Andrew, Time Out
"The speedy, 102-minute film is a total delight, and the performances are so invigorating that it can withstand many multiple viewings without losing its sparks."- Douglas Pratt, Hollywood Reporter
"Though it's almost impossible, try to sit back sometime and enjoy this 1938 Howard Hawks masterpiece not only for its gags, but for the grace of its construction, the assurance of its style, and the richness of its themes."- Dave Kehr, Chicago Reader