Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- A Town Called Panic (2009)
- The Shape of Water
- Call Me by Your Name
- Ex Libris: New York Public Library
- Miss Kiet's Children
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Member Pick: Blue Velvet (1986)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Solaris (1972)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- Amadeus (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Sunshine (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- Director: Matt D'Avella
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 69 min.
This Free Screening is sponsored by
Seating is first come first serve.
Film Synopsis: The future of business is being written by companies and products that - intentionally or not- shake billion dollar industries. In design disruptors, enter the world of 15+ industry-toppling companies-valued at more than $1 trillion dollars combined-with one unifying secret advantage: The transformative power of design.
Design Disruptors reveals a never-before-seen perspective on the design approaches of these companies and how they are overtaking billion dollar industries through design.
"The documentary itself features 15 industry-disrupting companies, valued at more than $1 trillion combined, and the common link powering them: A fierce focus on customer-centric product design. It reveal[s] the transformative power of design, and an undeniable truth: Design has emerged as the very currency of business today."- Elle
"The simple fact that Design Disruptors shows designers at work separates it from most attempts (in print and in film) to chronicle how high-tech companies create their products and services. "- Inc.
"Design Disruptors, which is set to be released in 2016, goes behind the scenes of the world's leading tech companies to learn how, exactly, they make their world-changing products so unbelievably good. "- Tech Insider