Films and Showtimes
- Love, Actually (2003)
- The Royal Ballet presents The Nutcracker
- The Favourite
- Space Buddies (Local Film)
- Staff Picks: Perfect Blue (1997)
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: The Madness of George III
- Member Picks: Gilda (1946)
- Moxie Flix: The Big Bad Fox and Other Tales (2017)
- Staff Picks: Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
- The Essentials: Fish Tank (2009)
- The Essentials: Pariah (2011)
- The Essentials: Wendy and Lucy (2008)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Director: Matt D'Avella
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 69 min.
This Free Screening is sponsored by
Seating is first come first serve.
Film Synopsis: The future of business is being written by companies and products that - intentionally or not- shake billion dollar industries. In design disruptors, enter the world of 15+ industry-toppling companies-valued at more than $1 trillion dollars combined-with one unifying secret advantage: The transformative power of design.
Design Disruptors reveals a never-before-seen perspective on the design approaches of these companies and how they are overtaking billion dollar industries through design.
"The documentary itself features 15 industry-disrupting companies, valued at more than $1 trillion combined, and the common link powering them: A fierce focus on customer-centric product design. It reveal[s] the transformative power of design, and an undeniable truth: Design has emerged as the very currency of business today."- Elle
"The simple fact that Design Disruptors shows designers at work separates it from most attempts (in print and in film) to chronicle how high-tech companies create their products and services. "- Inc.
"Design Disruptors, which is set to be released in 2016, goes behind the scenes of the world's leading tech companies to learn how, exactly, they make their world-changing products so unbelievably good. "- Tech Insider