Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- At Eternity's Gate
- Love, Actually (2003)
- Moxie Flix: Miracle on 34th street (1947)
- Of the Former & Pioneer
- Under the Gun (2016)
- The Royal Ballet presents The Nutcracker
- The Favourite
- Space Buddies (Local Film)
- Staff Picks: Perfect Blue (1997)
- Staff Picks: Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
Elf (2003) @ THE GILLIOZ
- Starring: Bob Newhart, Edward Asner, Will Ferrell
- Director: Jon Favreau
- Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy, Family
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 97 min.
The Final Friday Flicks with Mother’s movies indoors this winter to the lovely Gillioz Theatre (325 Park Central East). $5 at the door. Doors open at 7:00 PM and the movie begins at 8:00 PM.
Summary: A boy who was raised by Santa’s elves returns to New York City to find his biological family.
"This is one of those rare Christmas comedies that has a heart, a brain and a wicked sense of humor, and it charms the socks right off the mantelpiece."- Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
"It's a terrific movie, smart and funny enough to hold up at any time of year."- David Sterritt, Christian Science Monitor
"Funny and intelligently made, a film for kids and adults that's both sweet and sardonic."- Mick LaSalle, San Francisco Chronicle
"You'll laugh hard, you'll laugh often, and you'll leave wishing you still believed in Santa."- Tom Long, Detroit News