Films and Showtimes
- Saving Brinton (2017)
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: Frankenstein (Encore)
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
Elf (2003) @ THE GILLIOZ
- Starring: Bob Newhart, Edward Asner, Will Ferrell
- Director: Jon Favreau
- Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy, Family
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 97 min.
The Final Friday Flicks with Mother’s movies indoors this winter to the lovely Gillioz Theatre (325 Park Central East). $5 at the door. Doors open at 7:00 PM and the movie begins at 8:00 PM.
Summary: A boy who was raised by Santa’s elves returns to New York City to find his biological family.
"This is one of those rare Christmas comedies that has a heart, a brain and a wicked sense of humor, and it charms the socks right off the mantelpiece."- Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
"It's a terrific movie, smart and funny enough to hold up at any time of year."- David Sterritt, Christian Science Monitor
"Funny and intelligently made, a film for kids and adults that's both sweet and sardonic."- Mick LaSalle, San Francisco Chronicle
"You'll laugh hard, you'll laugh often, and you'll leave wishing you still believed in Santa."- Tom Long, Detroit News