Films and Showtimes
- Crooklyn (1994)
- American Animals
- Moxie Mornings
- Western (In Translation Series)
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Member Picks: The Way Way Back (2013)
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
March of the Penguins (2005)
- Starring: Morgan Freeman
- Director: Luc Jacquet
- Genre(s): Family, Documentary
- Rating: G
- Running Time: 80 min.
This documentary chronicles one year in the life of an emperor penguin flock.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A perfect family movie, a perfect date movie, and one of the most eye-ravishing documentaries ever made."- David Denby, The New Yorker
"A cinematic experience that is dazzlingly different from anything currently in theaters, March of the Penguins captivates with its straightforward but powerful story of dogged determination, survival against harsh odds and sacrifice."- Claudia Puig, USA Today
"A delightful, wholesome experience for the family."- Desson Thomson, Washington Post
"This astonishing film, shot in the Antarctic, captures sights never seen before."- David Ansen, Newsweek
"A rousing affirmation of nature's brilliance in the face of environmental challenge."- Bruce Westbrook, Houston Chronicle