Films and Showtimes
- Love, Actually (2003)
- The Royal Ballet presents The Nutcracker
- The Favourite
- Space Buddies (Local Film)
- Staff Picks: Perfect Blue (1997)
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: The Madness of George III
- Member Picks: Gilda (1946)
- Moxie Flix: The Big Bad Fox and Other Tales (2017)
- Staff Picks: Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
- The Essentials: Fish Tank (2009)
- The Essentials: Pariah (2011)
- The Essentials: Wendy and Lucy (2008)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
March of the Penguins (2005)
- Starring: Morgan Freeman
- Director: Luc Jacquet
- Genre(s): Family, Documentary
- Rating: G
- Running Time: 80 min.
This documentary chronicles one year in the life of an emperor penguin flock.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A perfect family movie, a perfect date movie, and one of the most eye-ravishing documentaries ever made."- David Denby, The New Yorker
"A cinematic experience that is dazzlingly different from anything currently in theaters, March of the Penguins captivates with its straightforward but powerful story of dogged determination, survival against harsh odds and sacrifice."- Claudia Puig, USA Today
"A delightful, wholesome experience for the family."- Desson Thomson, Washington Post
"This astonishing film, shot in the Antarctic, captures sights never seen before."- David Ansen, Newsweek
"A rousing affirmation of nature's brilliance in the face of environmental challenge."- Bruce Westbrook, Houston Chronicle