Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
March of the Penguins (2005)
- Starring: Morgan Freeman
- Director: Luc Jacquet
- Genre(s): Family, Documentary
- Rating: G
- Running Time: 80 min.
This documentary chronicles one year in the life of an emperor penguin flock.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A perfect family movie, a perfect date movie, and one of the most eye-ravishing documentaries ever made."- David Denby, The New Yorker
"A cinematic experience that is dazzlingly different from anything currently in theaters, March of the Penguins captivates with its straightforward but powerful story of dogged determination, survival against harsh odds and sacrifice."- Claudia Puig, USA Today
"A delightful, wholesome experience for the family."- Desson Thomson, Washington Post
"This astonishing film, shot in the Antarctic, captures sights never seen before."- David Ansen, Newsweek
"A rousing affirmation of nature's brilliance in the face of environmental challenge."- Bruce Westbrook, Houston Chronicle