Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Live Action Shorts (2019)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Never Look Away
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- Staff Picks: Y Tu Mamá También (2002)
- Staff Picks: Gosford Park (2001)
- Staff Picks: Zodiac (2007)
- Staff Picks: The Last Picture Show (1971)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
- Starring: Graham Chapman, Eric Idle, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Connie Booth
- Director(s): Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 91 min.
This FREE film series is part of the “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Exhibit on display at MSU’s Meyer Library from Oct. 12 - 23, 2015.
For a complete listing of all events go to missouristate.edu/magnacarta. First come, first seated.
Summary: King Arthur and his knights embark on a low-budget search for the Grail, encountering many very silly obstacles.
This series is made possible thanks to the generous support of exhibit sponsors: The Law Firm of Neale & Newman, LLP; Lathrop & Gage, LLP; Strong-Garner-Bauer, PC; Kent and Jan Hyde; Lee and Julie Viorel; Mark L. McQueary
"For all its shenanigans, Monty Python and the Holy Grail has a sense of humor that is intellectual, even academic, at heart."- Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times
"Represents one of the best and brightest comedies ever to shine from the silver screen."- James Berardinelli, ReelViews
"Grail is as funny as a movie can get, but it is also a tough-minded picture -- as outraged about the human propensity for violence as it is outrageous in its attack on that propensity."- Richard Schickel, TIME Magazine