Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- Starring: Martin Summer, Yasmin Özkan, Martin Piskorski, Fatma Said
- Director: Peter Stein
- Conductor: Ádám Fischer
- Language: German, English
- Filmed live May 2017
- Running Time: Approx: 2hrs 52 min
The Moxie: On Stage is a new series showcasing world class performances from stages across the globe.
Tickets: $20/adults; $15/members & students.
This series is made possible thanks to a grant from the Springfield Regional Arts Council.
Accompanied by a luxurious team of professionals, consisting of the renowned stage director Peter Stein, stage designer Ferdinand Wöger and conductor Ádám Fischer, Teatro alla Scala presents Mozarts Zauberflöte. In this production, orchestra, chorus, soloists as well as outfitters all consisted of students of the Academia Teatro alla Scala, the educational institution aimed to train the young talents, founded by the Teatro alla Scala in 2001. The result was stunning an instant success with all ten performances selling out at La Scala, which is famous for its extremely critical loggionisti. According to Die Presse, Fischer gets the best out of the Academy Orchestra with delicate execution and humane phrasing while the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung praises Fatma Said as Pamina and Yasmin Özkan as the Queen of the Night.