Films and Showtimes
- Hale County This Morning, This Evening (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts (2019)
- Staff Picks: Carol (2015)
- Roma (Encore)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
MSU 2018 Spring Student Showcase
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 90 min.
The Moxie Cinema will be hosting a special screening of six student films completed in the Spring 2018 semester. We will host a brief Q&A after every film
Tandem (9m) A teenage boy has to rush to pick up his prom date and his only way there is a bike.
Genesis (8m) A young woman rebuilds her life after experiencing trauma.
A Period Piece with A. Whiteman (8m) A mockumentary about when men begin to have menstrual cycles.
Brightest Bulb (8m) A newly released college student finds the difficulties living on his own for the first time
Dilemma (10m) On a business trip, two co-workers discuss their love lives and debate whether or not to have an affair.
This screening is open to the public. Tickets are $5 at the door.