Films and Showtimes
- Yellow Submarine
- Dragon Inn Three: Double Line
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Moxie Mornings
- Cabaret (1972)
- Jurassic Park @ Mother's Brewery
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- The Wife
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- The Silence of the Lambs @ Mother's Brewery
- On Stage: Julie
- Member Picks: A League of Their Own (1992)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
On Stage: Julie
- Starring: Vanessa Kirby, Eric Kofi Abrefa
- Director: Carrie Cracknell
- Writer: Polly Stenham
- Genre: Drama
- Rating: PG-13
- Filmed live Sept. 6th 2018 at the National Theatre
- Running Time: approx: 120 min.
The Moxie: On Stage is a new series showcasing world class performances from stages across the globe.
Tickets: $20/adults; $15/members & students.
Vanessa Kirby (The Crown, NT Live: A Streetcar Named Desire) and Eric Kofi Abrefa (The Amen Corner) feature in the cast of this brand new production, directed by Carrie Cracknell (NT Live: The Deep Blue Sea) and broadcast live from the National Theatre to cinemas.
Wild and newly single, Julie throws a late night party. In the kitchen, Jean and Kristina clean up as the celebration heaves above them. Crossing the threshold, Julie initiates a power game with Jean – which rapidly descends into a savage fight for survival.
This new version of August Strinberg’s play Miss Julie, written by Polly Stenham, remains shocking and fiercely relevant in its new setting of contemporary London.
"Provocative and profound. Carrie Cracknell’s direction is astonishing. "- Tim Bano, The Stage
"A superlative production. Exhilarating. "- Andrzej Lukowski, Time Out
"Packs an emotional punch. Vanessa Kirby is magnetic as Julie."- Mail on Sunday
- Saturday, 9/29 tbd
- Wednesday, 10/3 tbd