Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Crooklyn (1994)
- American Animals
- Western (In Translation Series)
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Member Picks: The Way Way Back (2013)
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Oscar Animated Shorts
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 102 min.
Get a Horse! (dir. Lauren MacMullan and Dorothy McKim, 6 min.) Mickey Mouse and his friends are enjoying a wagon ride until Peg-Leg Pete shows up with plans to ruin their day.
Mr. Hublot (dir. by Laurent Witz and Alexandre Espigares, 12 min.) The eccentric Mr. Hublot finds his carefully ordered world disrupted by a robot pet.
Feral (dir. by Daniel Sousa and Dan Golden, 12 min.) A wild boy who has grown up in the woods is found by a hunter and returned to civilization.
Possessions (dir. Shuhei Morita, 14 min.) A man seeking shelter encounters household objects inhabited by spirits.
Room on the Broom (dir. Max Land and Jan Lachauer, 26 min.) A genial witch and her cat are joined on their broom by several friends as they set off on an adventure.