Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Live Action Shorts (2018)
- Moxie Mornings
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program A (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program B (2018)
- The Post
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- The Party
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX MIX
- 7 Days in Entebbe
- Amadeus (1984)
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Oscar Animated Shorts
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 102 min.
Get a Horse! (dir. Lauren MacMullan and Dorothy McKim, 6 min.) Mickey Mouse and his friends are enjoying a wagon ride until Peg-Leg Pete shows up with plans to ruin their day.
Mr. Hublot (dir. by Laurent Witz and Alexandre Espigares, 12 min.) The eccentric Mr. Hublot finds his carefully ordered world disrupted by a robot pet.
Feral (dir. by Daniel Sousa and Dan Golden, 12 min.) A wild boy who has grown up in the woods is found by a hunter and returned to civilization.
Possessions (dir. Shuhei Morita, 14 min.) A man seeking shelter encounters household objects inhabited by spirits.
Room on the Broom (dir. Max Land and Jan Lachauer, 26 min.) A genial witch and her cat are joined on their broom by several friends as they set off on an adventure.