Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Ex Libris: New York Public Library
- Miss Kiet's Children
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Member Pick: Blue Velvet (1986)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Solaris (1972)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- Amadeus (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Sunshine (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Oscar Live Action Shorts
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 108 min.
Helium (dir. Anders Walter and Kim Magnusson, 23 min.) A dying boy finds comfort in the tales of a magical land.
The Voorman Problem (Mark Gill and Baldwin Li, 13 min.) A psychiatrist is called to examine an inmate convinced he is a god. Starring Martin Freeman.
Avant Que De Tout Perdre (Just Before Losing Everything) (Xavier Legrand and Alexandre Gavras, 30 min.) Miriam is forced to take refuge with her children in the local supermarket.
Aquel No Era Yo (dir. Esteban Crespo, 24 min.) A Spanish aid worker has an encounter with an African child soldier.
Do I Have to Take Care of Everything (Selma Vilhunen and Kirsikka Saari, 7 min.) Sini tries frantically to get her family ready to leave for a wedding.