Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- At Eternity's Gate
- Love, Actually (2003)
- Moxie Flix: Miracle on 34th street (1947)
- Of the Former & Pioneer
- Under the Gun (2016)
- The Royal Ballet presents The Nutcracker
- The Favourite
- Space Buddies (Local Film)
- Staff Picks: Perfect Blue (1997)
- Staff Picks: Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
- Starring: Kevin Costner, Alan Rickman, Morgan Freeman, Geraldine McEwan
- Director: Kevin Reynolds
- Genre(s): Drama, Action, Adventure, Romance
- Rating: PG-13
- Running Time: 155 min.
This FREE film series is part of the “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Exhibit on display at MSU’s Meyer Library from Oct. 12 - 23, 2015.
For a complete listing of all events go to missouristate.edu/magnacarta. First come, first seated.
Summary: When Robin and his Moorish companion come to England and the tyranny of the Sheriff of Nottingham, he decides to fight back as an outlaw.
This series is made possible thanks to the generous support of exhibit sponsors: The Law Firm of Neale & Newman, LLP; Lathrop & Gage, LLP; Strong-Garner-Bauer, PC; Kent and Jan Hyde; Lee and Julie Viorel; Mark L. McQueary.
"The fight sequences are explosive, the physical production is impressive, and the supporting performances are full of juice."- John Hartl, Seattle Times
"There's no subtlety in this Robin Hood, but subtlety isn't everything: Grit and obviousness have coarser charms, and the director makes much of these."- Jay Boyar, Orlando Sentinel