Films and Showtimes
- Hale County This Morning, This Evening (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts (2019)
- Staff Picks: Carol (2015)
- Roma (Encore)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
The Big Lebowski (1998) at Mother's Backyard!
- Director: The Coen Bros.
- Starring: Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Julianne Moore, John Turturro, Steve Buscemi
- Genre(s): Comedy, Crime
- Rating: R
- Running Time: 117 min
We’re teaming up with Mother’s Brewing to screen the cult classic “The Big Lebowski” in Mother’s Backyard! (215 South Grant Ave.) So bring your blankets and/or lawn chairs to ensure you are comfy during the movie. Better yet, bring your picnic fixins so you can dine outside while watching a great movie! You can’t bring booze, but don’t worry, Mother’s has you covered on that. They will have beer flowing outside so you don’t even have to go inside for a refill during the movie! This is a 21+ event.
Tickets are $5 and on sale at the door. Try to bring cash!
"With their inspired, absurdist taste for weird, peculiar Americana-but a sort of neo-Americana that is entirely invented-the Coens have defined and mastered their own bizarre subgenre."- Desson Thomson, Washington Post
"Brilliantly scripted and full of a virtual Who's Who of familiar faces, The Big Lebowski is yet another golden hunk of totally unique celluloid from the versatile Brothers Cohen."- Merle Bertrand, Film Threat