Films and Showtimes
- Saving Brinton (2017)
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: Frankenstein (Encore)
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
The Big Lebowski (1998) @ The Gillioz
- Starring: Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi, Julianne Moore
- Director: Ethan Coen and Joel Coen
- Genre(s): Comedy, Crime
- Rating: R
- Running Time: 117 min.
The Final Friday Flicks with Mother’s movies indoors this winter to the lovely Gillioz Theatre (325 Park Central East). $5 at the door. Doors open at 7:00 PM and the movie begins at 8:00 PM.
Summary: A scattered farce about a pothead bowler who is mistaken for a deadbeat philanthropist.
"It's paved with delightfully irregular and unanticipated bits of business that stimulate the viewer to stay fully alert, while renewing our faith in the sheer joy of watching movies."- Marjorie Baumgarten, Austin Chronicle
"Watching it amble along is enough of a treat, since the Coens populate this story with oddballs and bowling balls of such comic variety."- Elvis Mitchell, The New York Times
"Brilliantly scripted and full of a virtual Who's Who of familiar faces, The Big Lebowski is yet another golden hunk of totally unique celluloid from the versatile Brothers Cohen."- Merle Bertrand, Film Threat