Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Member Picks: Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Crooklyn (1994)
- First Reformed
- American Animals
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Top Gun @ Mother's Brewery
- Starring: Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, Kelly McGillis, Anthony Edwards
- Director: Tony Scott
- Genre(s): Drama, Action, Adventure
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 110 min.
We’re teaming up with Mother’s Brewing to screen “Top Gun” in Mother’s Backyard! (215 South Grant Ave.) So bring your blankets and/or lawn chairs to ensure you are comfy during the movie. Better yet, bring your picnic fixins so you can dine outside while watching a great movie! You can’t bring booze, but don’t worry, Mother’s has you covered on that. They will have beer flowing outside so you don’t even have to go inside for a refill during the movie! This is a 21+ event. Tickets are $5 and on sale at the door. Try to bring cash!
Summary: Devil-may-care navy pilot Pete Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is sent to Miramar Naval Air Station for advanced training. Here he vies with Tom Kasansky (Val Kilmer) for the coveted “Top Gun” award.
"The aerial sequences in Top Gun are as thrilling -- while remaining coherent -- as any ever put on film."- Gene Siskel, Chicago Tribune
"Set in the world of naval fighter pilots, pic has strong visuals and pretty young people in stylish clothes and a non-stop soundtrack."- Variety Staff, Variety
"There are elements that hold up - especially Cruise's blinding charisma. The aerial scenes are still thrilling, and perfectly suited to a giant screen."- Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News