Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Ex Libris: New York Public Library
- Miss Kiet's Children
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Member Pick: Blue Velvet (1986)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Solaris (1972)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- Amadeus (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Sunshine (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Trials of Labor
- Director: Robert Humphreys
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 66 min.
The film will be followed by a post show discussion.
This free screening is sponsored by ICAN of Springfield, MO.
SUMMARY: Trial of Labor follows a small group of pregnant women and their journeys back to trusting themselves and their bodies after previous births ended in unplanned surgery. Each woman has chosen to plan a vaginal birth after Cesarean, and the uncertainty of their imminent births evokes in each a personal reckoning: finding a path through unresolved feelings and difficult decisions to the ultimate, unpredictable event of childbirth.
- ICAN stands for the International Cesarean Awareness Network which is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).