Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Live Action Shorts (2019)
- Moxie Mornings
- Selma (Drury Humanities)
- The Essentials: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Everybody Knows
- Apollo 11
- Bury the Hatchet (Local Film)
- Into The Light 2
- Pierrot le Fou (1965)
- Border (In Translation Series)
- Never Look Away
- Moxie Flix: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- Staff Picks: Y Tu Mamá También (2002)
- Staff Picks: Gosford Park (2001)
- Staff Picks: Zodiac (2007)
- Staff Picks: The Last Picture Show (1971)
Trials of Labor
- Director: Robert Humphreys
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 66 min.
The film will be followed by a post show discussion.
This free screening is sponsored by ICAN of Springfield, MO.
SUMMARY: Trial of Labor follows a small group of pregnant women and their journeys back to trusting themselves and their bodies after previous births ended in unplanned surgery. Each woman has chosen to plan a vaginal birth after Cesarean, and the uncertainty of their imminent births evokes in each a personal reckoning: finding a path through unresolved feelings and difficult decisions to the ultimate, unpredictable event of childbirth.
- ICAN stands for the International Cesarean Awareness Network which is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).