Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Member Picks: Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Crooklyn (1994)
- First Reformed
- American Animals
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Trials of Labor
- Director: Robert Humphreys
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 66 min.
The film will be followed by a post show discussion.
This free screening is sponsored by ICAN of Springfield, MO.
SUMMARY: Trial of Labor follows a small group of pregnant women and their journeys back to trusting themselves and their bodies after previous births ended in unplanned surgery. Each woman has chosen to plan a vaginal birth after Cesarean, and the uncertainty of their imminent births evokes in each a personal reckoning: finding a path through unresolved feelings and difficult decisions to the ultimate, unpredictable event of childbirth.
- ICAN stands for the International Cesarean Awareness Network which is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).