Films and Showtimes
- Oscar Live Action Shorts (2018)
- Moxie Mornings
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program A (2018)
- Oscar Documentary Shorts: Program B (2018)
- The Post
- On Stage: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- On Stage: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- The Party
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- BEST OF 2017 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX MIX
- 7 Days in Entebbe
- Amadeus (1984)
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Wid Winner and The Slipstream (FUNDRAISER!)
- Starring: James Sheldon, Alexander Wright, Erin Allin O'Reilly
- Writer/Director: Alex O. Gaynor
- Genre: Drama, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Local
- Running Time: 50 minutes
- Parental guide: PG-13ish – Some language, and one love scene. No nudity.
- Running Time: 50min
Q& A afterward with the director and star.
_All proceeds will go toward our digital conversion fundraiser. _ Wid Winner & the Slipstream is the coming of age story of auto parts store worker Wid Winner. James Sheldon stars as the disenchanted counter clerk who never lived up to his own expectations.
In an effort to not be forgotten, Wid (Sheldon) decides to take his first steps in a new direction. That new direction is riding shot gun with the man who has just robbed him with a homemade taser. Alexander Wright stars as Kenneth Brown, a wandering inventor hell-bent on completing his prize possession, the Slipstream.
With little else to lose, the two lonesome men embark on a cross-country journey in search of glory, redemption, and enough used auto parts to build a time machine.