Films and Showtimes
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Member Picks: Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute (On Stage)
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Crooklyn (1994)
- First Reformed
- American Animals
- Tatterdemalion (Local Film)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- 2018 Sundance Shorts
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- Director: Morgan Neville
- Genre(s): Biography, Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 94 min.
Won’t You Be My Neighbor? takes an intimate look at America’s favorite neighbor: Mister Fred Rogers. A portrait of a man whom we all think we know, this emotional and moving film takes us beyond the zip-up cardigans and the land of make-believe, and into the heart of a creative genius who inspired generations of children with compassion and limitless imagination.
"On paper, all that low-key positivity ought to be tricky material for a documentary filmmaker. But watching "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" was a profoundly emotional experience."- Steve Pond, TheWrap
"In Won’t You Be My Neighbor, the touching and insightful survey of Rogers’ decades-spanning career from Oscar-winning director Morgan Neville (“Twenty Feet From Stardom”), the filmmaker highlights Rogers’ capacity to explore complex themes through the lens of a kid’s program that took a dead-serious approach to his young viewers’ needs. "- Eric Kohn, Indiewire
"Neville’s fantastic archival footage reveals the man through his work — or at least, it reveals his philosophies, if not the childhood memories that gave Rogers the ability to understand a four-year-old’s brain, almost as if he still carried his in his cardigan pocket. "- Amy Nicholson, Variety
- Friday, 6/29 tbd